3 Lessons from a Billion-Dollar Leader

Check out this great blog post from a small business coaching Blogger, Amy Franko.
3 Lessons from a Billion-Dollar Leader.
I'm sure you will enjoy her other posts too! I found Amy on Twitter at AmyFranko.

Readers: If you like the idea of linking to posts in other great blogs from this blog, let me know with a comment on this blog to encourage me to do more in the future.
If you like Amy's post and want to comment on her text, please do so on her blog so she will see it.

Bloggers: If you are a Blogger user too and would like to make post links like this from any of the posts on this blog, be sure you are signed in. Then use the "Links to this post" option next to comments at the bottom of the desired post, then choose "Create a link" below the comments form.

You can find me on Twitter too! I'm meetingwizard. Announcement of new blog posts also are on Twitter. Just follow 2bproductive to get them.

No comments: