- Differentiation = Create value by helping the customer articulate their real problems and work together to find the best solution.
- Justification = Elevate value by helping the decision makers see and justify the financial impact of investing in the new solution to their problems.
- Maximization = Capture value by focusing on pivotal agreements with seller and rather than old-style negotiations over price pressures from buyers.
- Send the right message – concentrate on what is important to the customer. What are their current and future business challenges?
- Use the right tools to deliver the message – look for new ways to tell your story and match it to theirs instead of just using brochures and PowerPoints. How can you stand out from the competition?
- Apply the right skills to your message by practicing communication and building your confidence levels. What do you need to learn to deliver more powerful messages?
Bookstore with more on Sales and Selling Skills.