|Manager's Guide to|
- Transform dead time into productive learning time
- Provide immediate access to critical information for better decisions
- Improve the application of on-the-job training for targeted education
- Increase collaboration among employees
- What content do your employees need to increase their knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSA)?
- When do they need this content and what will they be doing when they need it?
- What is the smallest amount of information you can provide to them to increase their KSAs?
- Is the content broken down into short learnable moments to support how they use their mobile devices?
- Does this content already exist in another training format?
- How does your mobile learning content blend or augment other training programs?
- What opportunities exist for providing mobile learning tools to support your staff?
- Does the content encourage collaboration and knowledge sharing among employees?