|Being Tremendous: |
The Life, Lessons,
and Legacy of
Charlie Tremendous Jones
7 Tremendous Things for Leaders:
- Abandonment – read books and try to avoid personal discouragements
- Humility – it a keystone of leadership
- A sense of urgency because only today is in your hands
- Discipline and loyalty – keep busy in a constructive way and remain true to your convictions
- Loneliness because you are the one who: has the vision, goes ahead, sets the pace, and paves the way for others.
- Positive Persuasion – life is a series of presentations persuading others to your cause
- Stickability – stick to it and do it, don’t take the easy way out or quit.