- David won not because he was small but because he found a niche
- David was small but he had a big heart full of courage
- David had
leverage. His slingshot and
hunger to succeed
became his leverage.
- David did not have excess baggage
- David showed
speed in adapting to change.
Make “being the 1st” a must.
- David’s technique was powered by strategy.
- David may have been small in stature but he planned, thought, strategized and executed bigger than Goliath
- Even when you are Goliath once again, can you retain the heart and soul of David to lead your people and your business?