|IRUNURUN.com Screen Capture of Daily Tracking Dashboard and Weekly Chart|
- First you need to set up an account using the link above. You will get a confirmation/welcome email directing you to helpful information. Check your SPAM folder if you do not see the email within an hour.
- You need to determine what your goals are and the timeframes for them. I’d suggest using the SMART format to write them down before putting into system. Goals may be set for personal or professional reasons. I did both a personal exercise goal and a professional writing goal.
- Break up the primary goals into weekly measureable actions to put into the IRUNURUN system. The actions should align your behavior with your goals. Note that if you want to update your actions after the first week, your new actions will not show up on your dashboard until the week after they are added.
- After actions show up on your dashboard, start tracking which are accomplished each day and the system will let you know where you are in achieving your weekly goal. The system is set-up to send you daily or mid-week email reminders to log your progress.
- At the end of the week, you will email your overall score for accomplishing all goals that week. This email can be turned off if desired under the Setting option. You may also check on-line to see a chart showing up to 24 weeks of scores to measure your progress against prior weeks of performance. If you are working on things that really matter, don’t be surprised if it takes 12-24 weeks to see measurable results.
- The tool lets you invite team members who use it together, and your performance will be visible to one another. If you want to be more accountable for completing your actions or you want to work with others on a specific goal, you can invite others to be on your team. I did not set-up a team, so if that option is of interest, check the help documentation for more details.