To provide a solution to business-related shopping needs, I created a few new articles that may help make the season easier. These new articles are listed as “how to” links below. In the past I have written articles on various reward ideas for employees, those links are included as well.
- 10 Book Options to Use for Business Gifts
- 3 Ideas for Team Recognition Gifts or Gift Baskets
- Bosses Need Gift Of Better Meeting Leadership
- 10 Ideas to Reward Teams and Members
- Give Your Teams the Gift of Productivity
- Project Celebrations and Team Recognition are Important
- Management Book Makes a Great Appreciation Gift from Sales Professionals
You may notice that one of the articles is on giving business books as gifts. Read the article to be sure you select the appropriate book type to give each individual on your book buying list. For each of the 10 types of books, you can find many options on Amazon where you can receive most in 2 weeks or less with free shipping if you spend over $25. If desired, to help narrow your search on Amazon, below are interesting titles per type mentioned in the above article.
1. “Life Is a Series of Presentations: Eight Ways to Inspire, Inform, and Influence Anyone, Anywhere, Anytime” by Tony Jeary, Kim Dower, and J.E. Fishman
2. “R.A!R.A! A Meeting Wizard’s Approach” by Shirley Fine Lee
3. "T.A.P.P Steps in Time Management" by Shirley Fine Lee
4. The Management Map: Navigation Tools for the New Manager” by Deborah Avrin
5. “Perfect Phrases for Setting Performance Goals : Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Goals for Any Performance Plan or Review” by Douglas Max and Robert Bacal
6. “Coward's Guide to Conflict: Empowering Solutions for Those Who Would Rather Run Than Fight” by Tim Ursiny
7. “Communication, Conflict, and the Management of Difference” by Stephen W. Littlejohn and Kathy Domenici
8. “Bargaining for Advantage: Negotiation Strategies for Reasonable People” by G. Richard Shell
9. “Make Yourself Matter: Become Your Own Best Asset” by Carl Youngberg
10. “Meditations for the Road Warrior” edited by Mark Sanborn and Terry L. Paulson
Wishing you Happy Holidays and stress-free shopping!
Tweet with reference: http://bit.ly/8Qw8ly