Capabilities of Outstanding Organizations include: problem solving, continuous improvement, and resilience.
- Who is your external customer?
- What value do you deliver to that customer?
- Who, in you company, delivers that value?
- How do they deliver that value?
- Reflect on org’s current performance and position in the marketplace or community.
- Understand and identify the goals and priorities the org could pursue.
- Select goals and priorities that the organization will pursue.
- Establish clear ownership and measurable objectives.
- Manage the plan to maintain focus and allow for adaptability/flexibility.
Employee Engagement Drivers (the 3 c’s): connection, control, and creativity (Not exactly the same as these 3 P’s of Employee Performance and Motivation).