|TAPP Time Management Book|
If you find something new you would like to try or want some new ideas for methods you already use, you can check out my book TAPP Steps in Time Management and/or read more of my on-line articles from my website. Below are 2 links each to potentially helpful information on how to begin implementing each of the 5 techniques into your personal time management system.
1. Create a daily “To Do” list.
- Video: Time Management is Not Being Late
3. Determine work priorities.
4. Set alarms.
- Article: The Never Late Call - Set Alarms for Appointments
- Instruction: How to Set an Alarm on Your iPhone
5. Break-up large projects.
- Article: 3 Excuses for Procrastination and How to Overcome Them
- Article: Procrastination - 13 Techniques to End it