Travel Terror: Luggage Lost?

As you may remember from my post on traveling with luggage, my experiences have not been too bad. I’ve had some crushed, scarred, and very dirty luggage as a result of baggage handling, but I rarely had anything important broken. If my luggage was lost, it was only a temporary thing. My experiences are most likely the norm. But not everyone gets off so lucky some not only lose their clothing, but other things more important to them as well. If you’ve got over 4 minutes right now, play the video "United Breaks Guitars” at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo.

In a funny way, the video reinforces the traveler’s need to do appropriate planning before booking flights and checking baggage. The video also relates to being responsible, accountable, and offering true customer service, which are frequent topics on this blog.

No comments: